December 23, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!!!

Hey Everyone!!


This second blog entry sure has been a long time coming, I certainly have MANY updates for you.


Nana's Box Nana's Box is a nonprofit service committed to providing a photo box to cancer patients who are undergoing treatment. Nana's Box offers this service to the individual patient with the help and support of families, and those volunteers interested in the emotional support of cancer patients. Here are some photos of the gorgeous box I received from this amazing organization. For more information about Nana's Box, please Click Here.







In addition to the beautiful box that was made and sent to me by Nana's Box, I also had the opportunity to tell some of my cancer story on the Nana's Box Fabulous Friday Feature this past week. Make sure to visit and check it out!! Click on the Button Below to view my Story!!

There is so much more I have to update about, but last minute Christmas shopping is calling. I will certainly continue this afternoon!

Everyone have a great day!!!

11 Comments:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I'm so excited that you and Meaghan have joined forces to do Spirit Jump!! AMAZING! Keep us posted on how you are and what we can do for you. : )

Meaghan said...

LOVING IT! Great pic of you too. HOpe you are having a wonderful X-Mass!

said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas day!

Ritch in Love said...

I absolutely LOVE this website! What a fantastic idea!!

Meaghan said...

missing you!

jahowie said...

Hi. Welcome to my blog. You and Meaghan do a lot of great things. Thanks for taking up the fight!! :-)

AngiDe said...

Thank you for the HUGE shout out!! Hope you are doing well... and I gave you and award. Come by and check it out!

Angie
"Nana's Box"

Alison Purple said...

This is fantastic! I plan to send my stepmother's name to you...she just had a double mastectomy and is about to begin chemo followed by raditation.

Danielle said...

hi there -

i never thought to check my blog followers and when i saw your blog i checked it out. i thought that it was you and wasnt sure until i saw your AOL contact info in your profile.

I had no idea you were battling cancer and I am sorry to hear that! How are you doing? What/where are you treating?

Fight the good fight, and win.

danielle

silverdot said...

Stacy - Thanks for your lovely note. I cried when I read it. I am going to donate again to Spirit Jump. I've been so busy, but I'm off to sign up now. Take care!

Dawna said...

Stopping by from SITS and Spirit Jump Program. It's a great thing that y'all are doing. (((HUGS)))